24th – 25th September 2021
The Recreation Ground, Burghfield Common . Berks RG7 3EN
Tickets are for sale now from TICKETSOURCE and local stores
After being forced to cancel last year’s festival due to Covid, the Burghfield Beer and Music Festival is back! It will feature:
- Cask Ale and Craft Beer from 20+ local brewers including our very own Burghfield Santa’s Summer Reinbeer brewed in collaboration with Elusive Brewing.
- Check out the full beer list here
- A range of still and fizzy Cider from our local cider producers
- An exciting program of Live Music from local acts including Burghfest favourites Murdoch’s Crazy Eyes and Indie Generation.
- Family Fun Fair and entertainment
- A range of food stalls
- Gin bar with a range of posh gins and specially selected mixers
- Top-quality range of Wine and Prosecco as well as Pimms
- A large covered area to protect you from the sun (or rain!)
Entrance to the event is free. Over-18’s wishing to consume alcohol require a wristband. Alcoholic drinks are purchased with £2 tokens. 1/2 pint of beer costs 1 token, a glass of wine costs 2 tokens.
Our advance ticket includes a reduced price wristband and a limited edition Burghfest drinking vessel along with the chance to buy drink tokens at a 20% saving.
Tickets are for sale now from TICKETSOURCE
or can be purchased locally from:
The Fruit Shop
The Burghfield Santas have worked with West Berkshire Council, as the Licensing Authority, to ensure all required Covid Precautions are adopted so that the event can run legally, and we believe safely, under current government rules. See our COVID Policy for more details.
A big thank you to our sponsors who make the event possible.
A few sponsorship opportunities still remain and start from as little as £50. They include:
- Sponsoring a beer barrel
Exclusive: Sponsorship of the Beer BarSOLD Exclusive: Sponsorship of the Prosecco BarSOLD Exclusive: Your logo on Volunteer T-ShirtsSOLD Exclusive: Your logo on Burghfest 2021 GlassesSOLD Exclusive: Headline Stage SponsorSOLD Exclusive: Sponsorship of the Ticket DeskSOLD Exclusive: Sponsorship of the festival wrist bandsSOLD
We are expecting 2,000 visitors so take advantage of this opportunity now.
|For more details download our Sponsorship Guide or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Burghfest would not be possible without the support of our volunteers.
To make sure we get the coverage we need and to also ensure the volunteers get to enjoy the festival, staffing is allocated in 4-hour shifts.
We’re using SignUp.com to manage this. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Go to our SignUp page on SignUp.com
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.